Wednesday 24 September 2008

YIPPY... I've got it!

Got a knock at the door this morning and the postie handed me a parcel from Amazon, it was Sheila's book "Just Me", that I'd ordered for me and my friend Theresa, as a Christmas present. Had a quick flick through to check the pages are OK etc, will settle down tonight and start reading it, really looking forward to getting lost in the places that Sheila travels too, as she as a wonderful way of describing them to the reader.
I'll do a review of the book when I've finished it, though that could take some time, as I'm rather slow at reading due to having dyslexia, but i don't let that get the better of me, because i love reading, and usually have several books on the go at once.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

That's exciting!! I'll be having a good Christmas being able to read Sheila's book on my break. Thanks Janet!
I love travel stories anyway and this one being by Sheila with her wonderful way of transporting a reader is something worth waiting for.
Cheers
Theresa

Lollipop said...

Looking forward to your review.

My cousin is getting it for me for Christmas.

cheers, Lollipop