Tuesday 2 September 2008

My Top Ten Inspector Morse Stories - No 9 Driven To Distraction

Don't take driving lessons if this is how you end up looking afterwards!
Onto No9 and working down to the best episode as far as i'm concerned, hope you all enjoy my choice, and watching them along with me.

No 9 - DRIVEN TO DISTRACTION… (First screened on UK TV 17th January 1990, writer Anthony Minghella.) In this, Morse is convinced that poor Jeremy Boynton has done it (whatever it happens to be), and won't let him rest even when he goes into hospital he searches his office.

Morse and Sgt. Maitland working through the night on computers are cool and her saying if this music plays again I'll scream (I liked it because it was Mozart.) Also seeing John on the driving course was good as well.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

'Pass the sick bag!' says Morse.
Sorry. I'm making up my own captions now. I also liked the guy who played Ablott in this.

Thanks Janet for all the fun you're giving us with your blog. And a great excuse for me to see some of John's best acting moments again.
Theresa