Monday 1 September 2008

My Top Ten Inspector Morse Stories - No 10 Second Time Around

What is their connedtion with the child's death?
I thought I'd do something a little different this month, first it will be my top ten Inspector Morse stories that I think John was at his best, and also the stories themselves were the best, that I’m going to share with you over the next ten days, feel free to join in watching them, and also let me know what yours are and what you think of my choice if you like.

No 10 - SECOND TIME AROUND … (First screened on UK TV 20th February 1991, writer Daniel Boyle.) This is a sad case about a child's death, something which Morse didn't do very often (the only other case was Paul Morris's death in Service of All the Dead.)

Sam Kelly is excellent in this story and by far steals the show. In this John would meet his future character boss in the shape of Oliver Ford Davis who later would appear with John in Kavanagh QC.

No comments: