Monday 8 September 2008

Sheila in the Daily Mail Part 2

Can't sleep so thought i'd check my emails and the following link was in my inbox, and rather than wait until later i'd post it now for everyone to see. Again it's from the Daily Mail abridged extract from "Just Me" by Sheila Hancock, published by Bloomsbury on 18th September, if anyone would like to read the online version then here is the link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1053307/Sheila-Hancock-Regrets-Plenty--late-Just-Me-Time-fresh-start.html


Now i'm off back to bed, night everyone, or should that be morning!

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Thanks Janet for alerting me to this. It is so unfortunate to see how hard it is and of course must be for Sheila getting out there without John away from her familiar life in Britain . But it's great too to see Sheila's resilience and her constant determination to do her damdest to not be beaten. One doesn't have a choice I guess. Always a very perceptive writer too. Looking forward to the book very much.
Love Theresa

Theresa said...

PS..I was able to access the article easily via your blog.
Thanks
Theresa

Lollipop said...

Thank you from me too, Janet.
I admit I cried when I read it. Lovely photos. Can't wait for the book.

Eager for the book.

Love, Lollipop