Sunday 2 November 2008

My Top Ten The Sweeney Stories - No 9 Faces




Faces… (First screened on UK TV on 8th September 1975, writer Murray Smith.) Three high profile robberies in the space of two days are the work of mercenaries hired by European political agitators. A covert government intelligence agency warns Regan off but he's determined to catch the villains.

I had to pick this because of the kitten that Colin Welland his holding and it curls up on his arm to go to sleep, so cute I love it! Also seeing John in those green overalls makes him look really sexy, and he really looks like a workman without trying.

2 comments:

Lollipop said...

Love this one because it's where I get my nickname "Lollipop." Not a name I would think would be Jack's call name.

John is sooo sexy in that jumpsuit.

Lollipop

Theresa said...

Yumbo! Whoof! Sorry...don't want to scare Colin Wellands kitty!
Watched this one again too - great stuff.

Also meant to say Janet I liked your cheeky picture of Jack when he said 'Hi Guv' back!
Theresa