Wednesday 29 October 2008

Normal service will resume shortly...


I hope!!


Sorry for not being around much at the moment but blame the cat!!!! We have a 10 week old little fella called Bluey, and i love him to bits, but he's a handful and all my time is spent keeping an eye on him so he doesn't get into what he shouldn't, (i'm sure he wants to be an electrician as he's forever chewing the cables), ha-ha, but he is good most of the time, (says i with fingers crossed)!!

This means that i don't have anytime for myself to do anything else, haven't had chance to work on my top ten for next month yet, mind haven't been on the pc much either, as i'm far too tired, but i hope to be back and posting when he gets a bit more calmer and not into stuff to much.
So everyone please bare with me, i will be back with you all as soon as i can, even if i only have a few moments of an evening while my sister is looking after him, as long as i don't fall asleep at the pc, ha-ha!!

2 comments:

Lollipop said...

Hi Janet,

Love the latest picture of Bluey. what a face! I can see by the look in his eyes that he's always thinking of some new adventure to get into. Give him a big kiss for me.

Love, Lollipop

Theresa said...

Hi Janet - yeah this is a cute picture! Butter wouldn't melt - much! Actually I haven't been on your blog for a while as I knew you were busy with Bluey.

But I'm pleasantly surprised to see the amount of work you HAVE done since Bluey's been hogging your attention. Well done mate. I'm off now for a browse at all those lovely (and witty) pictures of Jack Regan and your comments.
Cheers
Theresa