Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year

Well we reach 2013, and this year in May marks my 40th year of being  a fan of this wonderful actor John Thaw! So starting on the 1st May and continuing everyday till 9th June (which is 40 days) I am going to mark this grand occasion with 40 performances of John's career! I will post them ALL on 1st May, so if any of you want to join me in my celebration you can do.

Sorry I haven't posted much last year but my laptop has died on me, so using my iPad that my lovely friend and my sister got me in 2011 for my 50th birthday sadly doesn't take USB sticks, so I can't post photos until I can afford a new laptop.

May I wish you all a wonderful New Year this year, and thank you for keeping my blog going, and more important help keeping John's name alive.
Best wishes
Janet

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Wow Janet! 40 years! Hard to believe. What a faithful fan you are. Thanks for keeping your excellent blog alive and all the updates. I hope you also have a wonderful 2013.
Cheers
Theresa