Monday 16 March 2009

UK - Lewis new series

Hello everyone just to remind folk in the UK that Lewis series 3 starts Sunday 22nd March at 9pm. I can't wait, seen some clips and my beloved bridge is there, so really looking forward to watching the new series. Hope it gets good ratings so it continues, as it's a brill series and worth keeping.
Last night i watched "And the moonbeams kissed the sea", which is my all time favourite episode so far, and it's not because I'm in it either, ha-ha!!
But i think the character of Philip is a lot like me, and so it makes me feel at home watching it, and I'm glad that Lewis and Hathaway treat him well.

1 comment:

JLH said...

I haven't read any of your posts beyond this one yet, but want to -- what? -- join in your tribute to the wonderful John Thaw. And now I will read back....